Spinach is one healthy green. But its difficult to get kids to eat spinach . I came up with this soup recipe to get my little one to eat spinach.Its very easy and healthy .You can drink before your lunch on a rainy day to enjoy the atmosphere.
- 20 leaves of spinach.
- 1 small Onion.
- 1 small tomato
- 1 green chili.
- 1/4 tbsp pepper and cumin seeds powder.
- 2 tbsp cheese.
- oil for saute.
- Salt as required
- Cook and blanch the spinach.
- Blanching the spinach makes it retain its color.
- Cut the tomatoes and onion in to large pieces.
- Add oil to a hot pan and saute onions and green chili until translucent.
- Add tomato and cook them until they turn soft.
- Grind the spinach ,onion and tomato in a blender.
- Add the puree to a hot sauce pan and let it boil for 5 min, until the raw smell of spincah dissipates.
- Add pepper ,cumin powder and salt.
- Serve it hot with grated parmesan cheese.
- You can add more cheese to the end while you are serving.
- Adjust the salt and pepper according to your taste.