Ads by google

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Roundup of "Dish-it -Out"

I was super excited to host an event in my space .I have to thank vardhini of cooksjoy for giving me this wonderful opportunity to host her event in my space .Overall it was woderful experiance to host an event and meet new people and fellow bloggers .Thanks for those who send their entries and may thanks for those who shared this event with their friends .
I got 40 entries totally and i was little sad that many of them are not side dish .Forgive me -those which are not "sidedish" are not listed here .I am giving links to the side dish entries for the event "DISH_IT _OUT" happened in my space from march 1 st to 31 st .Looking forward for your support for future event hostings and giveaways .

 Entries from bhawna :
                                                         Baigan ka bharta



Entries from mrs homemaker:





Entries from vardhini:
                                                              Palak tofu

Entries from linsy:



Entries from prachi:

Entries from tanya:























No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love your word of appreciation.Mail to me or drop a comment here.Thanks for visiting my blog and Stay updated by joining the email list
You can also join MyKitchenodyssey @ "face book,pinterest,networked blogs,my taste.in,Google"
Don't forget to tell your friends by sharing ...
.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...