Ads by google

Saturday, May 31, 2014

VengayamThakkaliThokku/EasySideDish

           This is a guest post  to my friend resna so I just want to give a little intro about her.
Resna is a good friend of mine and my fellow blogger .She is blogging since 2013 and she has many wonderful recipes collection in her blog.She is very good at non-veg items, especially kerala items .She is a very good baker  too .I love her eggpuffs so much ,apart from that i want to try her eggkebab which is so good. Check out her space for these special recipes .
         She asked me for a guest post one fine day and i sent her this post .Hope she likes my post .
     Coming to thokku. When you have no vegetables and you want to make a side dish for roti/chapathi this thokku comes in handy .Its one of the easiest recipes i do .I do it occasionally but my husband love it for sure.My mom do whenever we go on a trip .Its so good at those times when we are so tired visiting so many places .You got my point ?The good part is You can make it with your pantry ingredients without much fuss .







Note:


  • You can take them along with chapathi to long journeys while travelling in trains(because it wont spill and it has long shelf life .Even you can spread it on rotis and you can eat them without even plates).
  • Reduce the amount of spice if you are serving it to your kids .
  • You can even make them in pressure cooker to quicken the cooking process .But you have to add little water which reduces the shelf life.If you are taking it for your trip better avoid cooking in pressure cooker .






No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love your word of appreciation.Mail to me or drop a comment here.Thanks for visiting my blog and Stay updated by joining the email list
You can also join MyKitchenodyssey @ "face book,pinterest,networked blogs,my taste.in,Google"
Don't forget to tell your friends by sharing ...
.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...