Ads by google

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Banana Flower- Vaazhaipoo Vada Guest post in Pooja blog

When I started this blog, I looked for some support. Pooja was very kind and 
accommodating. I thank her very much for this great opportunity. Pooja has a 
wonderful cooking website "Daily Swad Sugandh". I love her recipes a lot and I 
have tried quite a few of them, one among them is babycorn-cashew-curry. It was super tasty and yummy. I hope you guys also enjoy her recipes.Go ahead and find my post in pooja's site.
                   


Cleaning banana flower:

  • Remove the banana cover one by one and remove the stem and cut it in to small pieces.


  • Preparing the vada and frying it.


Vada ready to serve.






Check other simple urad dal vada here



7 comments:

  1. Crispy Vazhaippu Vadai .Thanks for linking it to Gayathri's WTML Event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious crispy vazhippu vadai looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very delicious and crispy vazhipoo vadai, my all time fav, love ur clicks looks very inviting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks friends for your lovely comments

    ReplyDelete
  5. very vey delicious and crispy vada from pooja :) wonderful post dearies :)

    ReplyDelete

Always love your word of appreciation.Mail to me or drop a comment here.Thanks for visiting my blog and Stay updated by joining the email list
You can also join MyKitchenodyssey @ "face book,pinterest,networked blogs,my taste.in,Google"
Don't forget to tell your friends by sharing ...
.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...