This chutney resembles carrot chutney in taste,without even onion and tomatoes .With in minutes you can prepare it for a weekday breakfast or dinner.Now a days easy to go recipes has become everybodys favourite isn't it ?.I ususally add onions to my chutney as it will give good amount of chutney compared to grinding the ingredients alone ,but this chutney without onions and tomatoes its enough for feeding 2-3 members.
Check some other easy chutney recipes.
Preparation time:5 min
Cooking time:15 min.
Serves:3-4(1 cup )
- 1 1/2 large bell pepper
- 2-3 red chilies
- salt as per need
- 1 tsp channa dal
- 1 tsp urad dal
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- few curry leaves.
- 1 tsp oil
- Add oil to the heated tava.
- Temper it with urad dal,channa dal,mustard seeds,curry leaves.
- Add bell pepper and saute it for around 10 minutes until the raw smell dissipates.
After 10 minutes of saute bell pepper looks like this
- Cool it down grind it .
- Serve it with any of your favourite breakfast items.Or as a dip to your favourite finger foods.
- Similarly you can do with raddish,Carrot,beetroot,coriander,mint .
- Adjust the heat according to your taste.