Ads by google

Monday, September 23, 2013

Chettinad Kosumalli-Eggplant Stew-Guest Post Linseys Blog

Today I am sharing a guest post in Linsey Patel's blog. I am really stoked because this is my first guest post ever. When I started the blog, I was looking for some support and asked Linsey for help and she was gracious enough to let me do a guest post. Thanks again Linsey.

Linsy hosts a very popular blog. Her recipes are delicious, I have made and enjoyed a few of her recipes. You guys will too.
 Please check out Linsey's blog and find  my Chettinad Kosumalli (கோசுமல்லி )/ Eggplant Stew recipe











You might be intrested in Summa kulambu,Toordal Chutney,Vengaya Kosu






4 comments:

  1. i came to your blog through Linsey's blog...Nice guest post..
    Delicious Recipe...
    Simply Delicious
    http://welcometomyrasoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely guest post dear, nice authentic and aromatic kosumalli...
    Thanks for linking it to the wtml event, waiting for more delicious and lovely entries from you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks priya .sure will try to post more recipes dear.

      Delete

Always love your word of appreciation.Mail to me or drop a comment here.Thanks for visiting my blog and Stay updated by joining the email list
You can also join MyKitchenodyssey @ "face book,pinterest,networked blogs,my taste.in,Google"
Don't forget to tell your friends by sharing ...
.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...